Monday, May 24, 2010

Dallas Designer Michelle Nussbaumer


I have been knee deep in design work and related events for the past few weeks (no complaints!) and realized my stack of design magazines was reaching over 2' - while I work as a full time interior designer and part time interior design blogger but usually find myself doing something with that combo to relax, which means diving in head first to a great shelter magazine or new design book. I came across the column in Veranda magazine "Defining Design" where four interior designers are asked four questions and Dallas' own Michelle Nussbaumer was featured where she dished about the new direction of design and architecture and even who she looks up to in the design world.


While maintaining these past few crazy weeks I was not able to attend Michelle's event hosted at her showroom in the design district, Ceylon et Cie where "All The Best" blogger Ronda Carman and Sferra Linens joined forces to launch the new linen line for Sferra, however one of my other favorite bloggers Rebecca Sherman of Houses, Gardens, People did and posted wonderful photos on her site...check it out!






Photos: Veranda Magazine



You also might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails