Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weekend Eye Candy

I'm on the way out the door this morning to my daughter's soccer game but thought I'd do a quick post about the Southern Accents Showhome I stumbled across getting my caffeine fix...you can see all of the gorgeous pics here. The home was meant to be showcased in the now deceased Southern Accents magazine, but unfortunately the shelter magazine was another one to bite the dust. The home was styled by the renowned Joe Minton, a local Dallas designer and built by Period Homes, Trey Laird. Piacere!



The walls are handpainted, not papered...gorgeous!



I am refacing my original painted white brick fireplace with this silver travertine that is shown on the floor above in an 9 x 18 offset pattern. I love this material...


Photos: Period Homes Blog

You also might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails