Monday, July 12, 2010

Thom Filicia for Kravet


On Friday one of my favorite reps stopped by to show off the new line of Kravet fabrics designed by Thom Filicia, who gained fame by the hit TV show Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Thom worked under the renowned Albert Hadley and employs a clean lined, classic approach mixed with shots of color and a grand off the cuff gesture sometimes in the form of an oversized eagle based console table or some other primal element. His new line of fabrics incorporates everything from bold, graphic prints to organic natural looking solids and textures. I also threw in a few of my favorite interior shots that are in the book...piacere!












This might be one of my favorite library/study I have seen in a long time. It is warm but not dark and dreary. I can already see myself curled up on that sofa digging into my design books...

This is one of another favorite shot of mine. I am in LOVE with the wallpaper/fabric. At first I thought it was a bamboo grasscloth, but upon further inspection is looks like an ikat style technique. It goes great with the linear clean lines of the mid century credenza and the random gallery style prints and art. Ah and I spot a Kravet fabric on the settee...


This was his design board/inspiration board for the room above.


Ok. Might. Not. Leave. This. Room. Ever.


This is the OTHER side of above room. In Love...

You also might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails