Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Semiprecious is Super Fabulous

YES. This is where I want my morning espresso to sit upon. A M A Z I N G . Tiger's Eye semiprecious counter tops by Caesarstone.

Caesarstone has released their new Concetto series. Yes, I know, you think of Caesarstone the words faux, inexpensive, ho hum come to mind. Well, you are now allowed to expand you vocabulary. This stuff is fabulous.

"CaesarStone’s inspirational new masterpiece collection, the unique Concetto range, is an unmatchable collection of extraordinary surfaces hand-made from individually cut and bound semi-precious stones. A harmonious blend of art, nature and technology Concetto is created by fusing nature’s hues and designs with individually cut semi-precious stones to form the ultimate luxury stone surface - a dream for designers and architects alike."
Semiprecious stone has come a long way from the vintage pieces below...however they are still beautiful in their own right.

1st Dibs

1st Dibs

So technically, yes. This stuff is jewelry for your home.

1st Dibs


And you can apply it just about as far as your imagination will allow.









This is what started my quest, an editorial in the new DHome magazine on agate napkin rings that can be had at Haven in Dallas, aren't these beautiful? The blue is just insanely blue. I do have agate coasters that I can't bear to sit anything on because I hate covering them up. Yes, a contradiction in function...but with women form always wins. Just ask Christian Louboutin.


These are just like said coasters...I love the larger pieces for serving. So earthy but elegant.




From Viva Terra

OK. I would K I L L myself on these stairs. Y E S. They are gorgeous...but that is the issue, they are too gorgeous. I would trip over myself faster than a construction working checking out a girl in a skirt on a windy day....

Back to the Caesarstone....ultimate eye candy. Mesmerizing.












You also might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails