Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random Musings Part I - On My Radar..Lovin' This!


Featured in Traditional Home June '09 Issue - Love the application of the below fabric on the sofa from Lee Jofa - GP & J Baker/Fretwork

I am plastering my walls in my dining (just above the wainscotting - may do grasscloth below, undecided) with the Fretwork taupe and silver version (not pictured...much more subtle, but still a glamourous impact)

This would be fun on the above Fretwork paper...


I like the rubbed brass version - but both are pretty...

Paul McCobb For Calvin Group Credenza Circa 1950 - Picture with above sunburst...on top of said "Fretwork" - I am sick already!


Plop this in corner of said dining room with plentiful decanters of vino and entertain like it's 1957 - Mid-century mod meets 1930's glam...in 2009...what recession?! Haven't even seen/heard of one - have you? My advice...quit looking for one and come over for dinner...

You also might like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails